- All students are to arrive on time, dressed in DANCE attire and with hair neatly pulled back off their face.
- Students ages 3-6 should be escorted by their parent or guardian to the bathroom BEFORE the start of each class.
- Students must be at least 2.5 years of age and completely bathroom trained to be enrolled into the studio.
- There may be pre-requisite classes needed for certain classes and levels. The director will determine the appropriate placement for classes.
- The studio does not issue refunds or credit to students for classes missed due to illness, vacation, religious observance, or for any other reason. Any missed classes can be made up during the school year.
- There is a $25 service charge for any returned checks. We do not redeposit returned checks. There is a $10 late fee for each week payment is late.
- There is a non-refundable $50 registration fee for all new students and $25 registration fee for all returning students. • Registration, tuition, costume and recital fees are non-refundable.
- The dance year is from September through June. Tuition is due in full, monthly on the 1st of the month.
- Please do not disturb students or instructors while classes are in session. If there is an emergency please inform the front desk and he/she will inform the instructor.
- If you are unable to attend class, please call or email the studio.
- All classes that are 1 hour are Drop-off classes. We need to have the waiting room made available to students coming to and leaving from class, so we ask that you drop off your child and arrive back to the waiting room 5 minutes prior to the end of class.
- Students owing tuition from the previous quarter will not be allowed to participate in class until the balance due is paid in full.
- Chewing gum and smoking is STRICTLY PROHIBITED on the premises!
- No foods or drinks are allowed in the facility, except water.
- Parents are responsible for any and all damage done by their children. Management is not responsible for misplaced, lost or stolen personal items.
- Please check your email and/or social media to check if we are open during poor weather conditions.
- The recital will take place at the end of June. In order to participate in the recital, the student must be in the studio for 1 dance year. Once eligible, the teacher will decide if he/she is capable of performing (e.g. bad attendance, insubordination). All tuition and fees must be up to date in order to participate.
- Participating in the recital is not mandatory; if you are participating, you are required to attend all rehearsals including the mandatory dress rehearsal and the last week of classes. Picture Day is also not mandatory; Picture Day will be held in April/May.
- Please do not wear dance shoes outdoors! Students wearing dance shoes outdoors will not be allowed in the studio. Please use a separate pair of shoes for walking outdoors. Help us keep our studio floors in good condition by observing our rules.
- We observe all Federal and State holidays (please see calendar). Classes missed due to holidays will not be rescheduled.
REQUIRED UNIFORM FOR DANCE CLASSES
Students not wearing the proper uniform will not be allowed to participate in class. Hair must be pulled away from your face in a nice bun. No jewelry or gum is allowed while dancing.
Leotard, tights, pink ballet slippers
Leotard, tights, tan jazz shoes
Leotard, tights, castanets, black character shoes, black knee length ruffled skirt
Leotard, tights, black jazz pants or black dance shorts. In addition, tan jazz shoes must be worn in jazz, black character shoes for salsa class, black oxford tap shoes for tap class
Leotard and leggings, black hip hop sneakers
Leotard, footless or stirrup tights, no shoes or socks