All dancers must bring a signed Covid-19 waiver with them on the first day of dance. No dancer will be admitted without this signed waiver.
Glass Slippers Dance Studio 2021-2022 Re-opening Guidelines
Drop Off/Pick Up- Waiting Room Closed
- While weather permits, please have dancers wait outside of the studio until the previous class is dismissed. All dancers and parents are required to wear a mask upon entering and exiting the studio regardless of vaccination status. We will dismiss classes one at a time as well. Please be prompt picking up your dancer, so we may complete our cleaning procedures and welcome our next group of dancers into the studio on time.
- Parents will be permitted inside the waiting area in order to speak to the receptionist or handle payments, however the waiting room will not be open for viewing classes at this time. We ask that parents remain in their cars or arrive back at pickup time.
Upon Entering the Studio
- All dancers will be asked to sanitize their hands. If they would like to wash them they may use the sink in the restroom. Dancers are once again asked to wear their mask regardless of vaccination status. All teachers and staff will wear masks for the entire time in the studio. All dancers will be required to sanitize their hands anytime they touch their face during class.
If Your Child is Quarantined
- There will be no Zoom links provided in the event of quarantine, however, students are allowed to make up classes upon their return. Please speak to the teacher or office staff to see what classes would be best suited for your child.
- In the event of a quarantine, your child will only be allowed back to the studio after a 10-day quarantine has been completed. If your child tests positive, they will not be allowed to return to classes until a negative test result returns and after a 10-day quarantine (or further if needed by doctor).
- Our dressing room will be closed for the time being. Dancers will have an individual place for their items inside of the classroom. Please only send dance shoes and a water bottle with your dancer. No other items will be permitted. Please make sure all dancewear is clean and has not been worn anywhere since it has last been washed. All dancers should arrive in their dance attire ready to dance. Please make sure you take everything with you from the studio when you leave. We will not be keeping a lost and found during this time. No personal items will be allowed to be left behind at the end of the day.
- The studio will be cleaned between each group of dancers, and all high touch surfaces will be wiped down often. Acro mats will be sanitized after every use. Hands will be sanitized upon arrival and at the end of class.
Guidelines may be updated at any time with new information from the County, State, or Federal Government. We reserve the right to offer additional safety precautions outside of government guidelines to best protect our students, staff, and families.
While we will do our best to provide the safest environment possible and minimize risks, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. By attending classes, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. You will be asked to sign a waiver on the first day of class in order to participate.